As a Family Nurse Practitioner, you are assigned to analyze a case study on Vulvovaginal Candidiasis in a 40 years old Woman.
1. Provide a narrative of the plan of care for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. The plan of care should be supported by current evidence (include citations and level of evidence) for each component of the plan. Provide the following:
a. Include if additional diagnostic tests are indicated.
b. Non-pharmacological and pharmacological therapies
c. Referrals, counseling and education, health care maintenance.
d. Follow up
e. Short-term and long-term outcomes associated with the plan of care.
2. Discuss and provide an evidence-based rationale of appropriate risk assessments/preventative screenings for the patient considering their age, race, gender, family history and/or health status. Discuss important topics for health promotion and counseling.
3.Discuss patient/family education pertinent to the care of the patient with Vulvovaginal Candidiasis, consider health literacy of the patient and rationale for appropriate education.
4. Discuss the Family Nurse Practitioner role in managing the patient presenting with the Vulvovaginal Candidiasis in context of the within the Christian worldview. Consider ethical principled that underpinned patient care and/or used to resolve an ethical dilemma encountered in the care of this patient.
5. Provide the level of evaluation and management that this patient with Vulvovaginal Candidiasis encounter generated. Discuss how the level of management was justified according to the CMS Coding and Billing Guide.
Document this assignment in 4-page word document. References should be within last 5 years.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.