YOU MUST COMPLETE Q4 – Q6 SIMULATION! LINK WILL BE PROVIDED!
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Export the following reports from the simulation and submit them as attachments:
• the cumulative balance scorecard with an overall positive cumulative total performance score
• the conscious scorecard report
B. Create a written stockholder report for the board of directors and stockholders, using the attached “Stockholder Report Template,” in which you do the following:
1. Analyze how four corporate strategic thrusts that you selected within the simulation drove two of your financial decisions and two of your nonfinancial decisions.
2. Reflect on the decisions that were made during the last three quarters of the simulation by doing the following:
Note: Support for your reflection may include graphs and other data.
a. Explain two decisions that you would change and why.
b. Explain two decisions that had a positive effect and how, including specific examples.
C. Discuss your company’s financial projections and valuation in relation to the company’s quarter six (Q6) statement of cash flow, balance sheet, income statement (result found in Q7 tab), and Q6 stock history report by doing the following:
1. Calculate a valuation of the company and explain the key components of how you came to that valuation.
2. Calculate the projected financial return on investment (ROI) at end of quarter six (Q6) and explain the effects that this return would have for an investor.
Note: You should include, within your valuation, any financial data that you use to justify your valuation, such as statement of cash flows, balance sheet, income statement, and stock history report, which can all be exported from within the simulation. You may copy and paste the information directly into the stockholder report template.
D. Analyze the overall performance of the business compared to the financial reports from the simulation by doing the following:
Note: Use quarters four, five, and six when analyzing performance. The analysis should include definitions of the financial statistics that occurred for these three quarters. Refer to the simulation reports, including the balanced scorecard and conscious scorecard for the required data.
1. Analyze the effect on overall financial performance of one ratio from each of the following categories, including the performance measures found within the industry financial ratios tab within the simulation:
• liquidity ratios
• activity ratios
• leverage ratios
• profitability ratios
2. Analyze the beginning and ending cash positions from your statement of cash flows from quarter seven (Q7) for each of the following:
• cash flow from operating activities
• cash flow from investing activities
• cash flow from financing activities
3. Explain how three decisions that you made and are shown on your conscious scorecard affected the company’s performance.
E. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
F. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Running Head: TITLE OF YOUR PAPER 1
TITLE OF YOUR PAPER 2
Title of Your Paper in Upper and Lower Case
Your First and Last Name
The purpose of this outline is to facilitate organization of Task 2.
Some points to consider:
(1) When submitting the template, please remove all instructions (including these). Your final document should contain only the title page, headings, and the content you added.
(2) A significant part of this work is narrative. Thus, please avoid bulleted lists. (One exception is when charts are most appropriate.)
(3) Use Times New Roman 12 pt. font.
(4) This written narrative paper should be double spaced.
(5) Your Task 2 work should be contained within this document. If you have other items that add value to this assessment, please include them as appendixes.
(6) Page length approximations are recommendations, but there is no specific page length requirement.
(7) When using a source, try to paraphrase whenever possible instead of quoting (citing appropriately as you go). The goal here is to synthesize material and write in your own words. Only include sources in the reference list that were cited within the document. Refer to the task’s Requirements section for additional information on citation guidelines.
(8) For tips on formatting your paper, please refer to the WGU Writing Center.
(9) After making changes, please update the table of contents to mirror correct page numbers.
[Refer to the Task 2 requirements and enter your response to the “Stockholder Report” section here.]
[Refer to the Task 2 requirements and enter your response to the “Business Analysis” section here.]
Recommended Length (stockholder report and business analysis combined): Approximately 15 pages, double spaced
[Refer to the Task 2 requirements and enter all sources used here.]
Length: Approximately 1 page
Format: Reference list
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.