1. Change the cell layout to use the other two styles.
2. Expand the settings screen to allow for specifying two sort fields. Then have the sorting be done by first one and then the other field.
3. Choose different fields from the Contact class to display in the table.
4. Change the display in the table to look like this instead: Main label: Superman from Metropolis. Detail Label: Born on: April 18, 1938.
5. Change the app so when the user taps the + button to add a new Contact, the Contact screen is put into edit mode and the cursor placed in the first text field.
6. add a delete button to the Alert Controller, and implement the functionality to delete the chosen contact.
7. Use the destructive style for the button.
8. Add the ability to sort by a secondary field (e.g., sort by name within the city).
9. Find a way to have the picker for the sort field display the fields with uppercase words and the name as Contact Name, rather than contactName.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.