Week 2 DiscussionDiscussion Topic
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial responses to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates' initial postings. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Cite sources in your responses to your classmates. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Review the following resources:
From the below list, select one topic for which you will lead the discussion in the forum this week. Early in the week, reserve your selected topic by posting your response (reservation post) to the Discussion Area, identifying your topic in the subject line. By the due date assigned, research your topic and start a scholarly conversation as you respond with your initial or primary post to your own reservation post in the Discussion Area. Make sure your response does not duplicate your colleagues' responses.
• Compare the three approaches to research.
• Describe how the Postpositivist Worldview impacts the approach to research.
• Compare the Constructivist and Transformative Worldviews in terms of how they impact the approach to research.
• Describe how the Pragmatic Worldview impacts the approach to research.
• Discuss Strategies to Identify a Research Topic.
Synthesize key concepts in a way that articulates a clear point, position, and conclusion supported by research. Select a different bullet point than what your classmates have already posted so that we can engage several discussions on relevant topics. If all of the bullet points have been addressed, then you may begin to reuse the bullet points with the expectation that varied responses continue.
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
As the beginning of a scholarly conversation, your initial post should be:
Engage in discussion with at least two classmates (Follow-up Posts) and respond to questions from your instructor.
All posts will be assessed for writing mechanics and information literacy. Be sure to review the expanded rubric for more details on grading criteria.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.