Listen to this podcast and read the attached file then start working
1. In "The Right to Be Forgotten," Radiolab reporter Molly Webster considers the ethics of digital memory. After listening to this episode, what do you think: should we have the right to be forgotten online? Why or why not? Did you agree with the decisions that Cleveland-based editors made about un-publishing particular stories? Why or why not?
2. Why people advocate for the right to be forgotten is multifaceted, but as Cozens points out, some of it comes from the human emotion of shame. He thinks a "permanent public memory" requires new approaches to shame and redemption. What do you think, how we should we collectively deal with shame in a future society where what you said or did may follow you forever? What would it mean to be redeemed or atone for past mistakes in a world that never forgets?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.