Prepare Text-Based Questions across Sources (100 points) using the following
• Read page 102 from the Mississippi ELA Curriculum Guide (available at
meworks/ELA/2016-MS-CCRS-ELA.pdf and copied into Canvas.
• Go to https://www.sunsigns.org/famousbirthdays/d/profile/ruby-bridges/ and study the
information about Ruby Bridges.
• Go to http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/ruby-bridges/ruby-bridges-for-kids.htm and
study the three sections on Ruby Bridges.
• Pay particular attention to the images as well as the text.
• Write 4 text-dependent questions pertaining to the life of Ruby Bridges. Each question
will be scored according to this checklist:
The standard measured is copied and bolded prior to the question stem.
The question assesses understanding of the designated standard.
The question requires analysis of the text.
The question requires text evidence in the response.
A sample student response is provided.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.