Proposal for a Global Days of Service project related to the goals and needs of the Educational technology. In your proposal, be sure to explain:
1. The specific activities you would do to influence social change in your selected program and its community. Be sure to align your activities with the schools mission and vision for social change (See Below), and explain how they work to support the goals and needs of the program.
We provides a diverse community of career professionals with the opportunity to transform themselves as scholar-practitioners so that they can effect positive social change.
We envisions a distinctively different 21st-century learning community where knowledge is judged worthy to the degree that it can be applied by its graduates to the immediate solutions of critical societal challenges, thereby advancing the greater global good.
2. Which of the eight features of social change described by Callahan et al. (2012) are most prominent in your proposed project (eight features of social change are below). Be sure to explain why those features are more prominent than others.
USW1_EDSD_7900_Callahan.pdf Documented uploaded
3. The steps you would need to take in your educational setting or community to implement your activity.
4. How your activities would demonstrate insights with regard to educational, community, and social change
5. How, as a graduate, you will continue to be an agent of social change in the future.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.