After participating in Discussions IV and V, you should submit Written Exercise II. For this exercise you can choose to write about Tolstoy, Kant, Foucault, or Gadamer. Select only one of the prompts below.
You should aim to write around 750 words; this is about two double-spaced pages, of Times New Roman, 12pt, font. Elaborate your thoughts well and clearly. Your writing should be at its best: good grammar, good syntax, and no typos. Remember to proofread before submitting. (Also, read through the Written Exercise Rubric). I strongly suggest you submit your exercise as a PDF, since Turnitin works best with it.
Keep in mind that plagiarism is penalized in this course. You will submit the Written Exercise through Turnitin. You will be able to see a similarity report before submitting. I will not accept any written exercises that have a similarity report above 30%. If your similarity report is above 30%, you will have to revise your exercise and submit again. Given the criteria, the best strategy to follow is to stick to the main readings, the Prof. Notes, and your own thoughts. This exercise is meant to measure three general areas: writing, reading comprehension, and critical thinking. Thus, aim at writing it on your own, and consulting as minimally as you can any other sources. Quoting is allowed, but it must be minimal. If you are quoting any material, use quotation marks and include the author and title of the source.
Prompts (choose only one):
1) Tolstoy option: Briefly explain, as best as you can, what art means for Tolstoy. That is, answer the following question: What is art for Tolstoy? Then, briefly explain why you agree or disagree with him. Use a brief example to illustrate you argument.
2) Kant option: Kant mentions four criteria or characteristics that must be possessed by a work of genius. Which are these four traits, and what does each of them consist in. (Consider using an example as part of your explanation.)
3) Foucault option: Using Foucault’s text as a reference: What is Velázquez’s painting Las Meninas about? What is it a painting of? Elaborate with clarity.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.