Subject: ITS-836 – Data Science & Big Data Analytics
Cappa, Oriani, R., Peruffo, E., & McCarthy, I. (2021). Big Data for Creating and Capturing Value in the Digitalized Environment: Unpacking the Effects of Volume, Variety, and Veracity on Firm Performance. The Journal of Product Innovation Management, 38(1), 49–67.
Maqueira-Marín, Bruque-Cámara, S., & Minguela-Rata, B. (2017). Environment determinants in business adoption of Cloud Computing. Industrial Management + Data Systems, 117(1), 228–246.
Psomakelis, Aisopos, F., Litke, A., Tserpes, K., Kardara, M., & Campo, P. M. (2016). Big IoT and social networking data for smart cities: Algorithmic improvements on Big Data Analysis in the context of RADICAL city applications.
Chan, Cheung, C. M. K., & Wong, R. Y. M. (2019).
Cyberbullying on Social Networking Sites: The Crime Opportunity and Affordance Perspectives. Journal of Management Information Systems, 36(2), 574–609.
Word count: 300+ words
Discussion: Data analytics offers many benefits and challenges to organizations locally and globally. Find an organization with a data analytics use case.
– Please cite properly in APA 7·
– At least one scholarly source should be used. ·
– Use proper citations and references in your post.
– Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.