Then format/ organize the paper as follows:
• Introduction heading section explaining the purpose of the paper. (e.g. The purpose of this
executive business decision paper is to select a business organization entity that Hawknet Sky
Security will be operating under that best fulfils the owners stated goals and issues.)
• Background heading section regarding the business that is the basis for this decision.
• Insert a Pros and Con Table listing all potential business organizations (business entities—
Partnerships (General, LPs LLPs, and LLLPs), Sole Proprietary, Corporations and S
Corporations, and LLC) and have a pros and cons column associated with each of the
Syllabus' Project II factors and issues. A table of the characteristics of the different business
organizations is in the Book at Figure 37.1
• An Analysis heading section discussing in a narrative manner the analysis that leads the
decision maker to understand the reasoning in supporting your conclusion.
• A Conclusion heading section on which business organization you have concluded to create.
You have been operating out of your parents garage your sole proprietorship doing business as (DBA)
HawkNet Sky Security, and now with a growing number of work orders for your Drone security
airborne surveillance platform and added financing, increase liability exposure, increase revenues
resulting in greater taxable income, increase in employees, and inventory you must first decide whether
you wish to continue to conduct your business as a Sole Proprietary or elect another Business
Organization structure such as Partnership (General, LP, LLP, LLLP), or Limited Liability
Companies (LLC), or incorporate as a Corporation (including S-Corp)). This assignment requires
that you draft an executive business Decision Paper explaining the pros and cons of these Business
Organizations and select the one business organization entity that best fits and addresses the
following factors and issues:
• You wish to separate and limit your (and any other owners) personal liability from claims and
suits arising from this business.
You want to avoid the potential double income taxation of the owner(s) and the business entity.
• You want to avoid or limit the formalities associated with registering filings and reports to the
securities regulatory agencies, avoid annual owner’s or shareholders meetings, and elections of
• You want to have direct management control of the business without answering to a separate
board or shareholder oversight.
• You want to limit ownership to a small number of persons (e.g. family members.)
• You want the business to continue even if you transfer your ownership interest or even if you die.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.