This is a 2-phase discussion wherein you will make your first post having completed roughly half the videos and then a second post after completing the rest of the videos. The halfway point in the video Series is the “Ideation” video course. Your first post should discuss what concept, approach, or tool you found most useful in the first half of the videos and how it could have assisted you in a course or job project you had to complete in the past. The second post should discuss a concept, approach, or tool you found most useful from the 2nd half of the videos and how you could have applied it to a past school or job project. Posts should be substantive and clearly explain your understanding of the concept, approach, or tool and why you found it useful as well as clearly describe the past project and how the identified element from the videos could be employed and its benefits to the project completion process. Two or three sentences will not suffice as substantive posts. These should be well thought out and clearly demonstrate your understanding of the applicability of the concept, tool, or approach to a project.
Each paragraph should be 10 to 15 lines. I can’t be able to give you access of the video, so I mention all the topics. Please follow the rubrics.
First paragraph topics:
1. Planning a career in user experience
– Design Careers
- Visual design
- service design
- information architecture
-Your UX career
2. UX design: 1 Overview
1. User-centered Design
2. Techniques in these course
3. UX design: 2 Analyzing user data
Data analysis in the user-centered design process
Gathering user data
4. UX design:3 creating personas
Personas in the user-centered design
5. UX Design: 4 Ideation
Adding creativity to the user-centered design
For the second paragraph.
6. UX Design: 5 Creating scenarios and storyboards
Storyboards to visualize scenarios
7. UX Design: 6 Paper prototyping
Creating a paper prototyping
User testing a paper prototype
8. UX Design: 7 Implementation planning
Planning and tracking
9. UX foundations: Interaction Design
A model of psychology and interaction design
The interaction design model
10. Sketching for UX designers
Sketching and design
Other sketching formats
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.