*Two Question Assignment*
Write (2) 200-250 words reply to the questions below. APA 6 format, in-text citation, Please provide a copy of all references used. Use at least two (2) scholarly references to substantiate your work.
1. What is a Key Performance Indicator (KPI)?
Explain the importance of developing metrics and KPIs in logistics and supply chain operations.
Post Recommendation Structure
Define key performance indicators (1 to 2 sentences). Provide examples of key performance indicators from your research or personal example (1 to 2 sentences).
Define metrics (1 to 2 sentences). Align metrics to KPIs (paragraph 1 definition) and explain the importance of developing metrics (1 to 2 sentences)
Refer to the definition of metrics from paragraph 2 and identify what metrics indicate (1 to 2 sentences). Provide an example from your research or personal example of how metrics benefit an organization (1 to 2 sentences)
Copy and paste
Question 2. Supply chain strategy includes a long-range plan for the design and ongoing management of all supply chain decisions that define the structure, function, facilities, and priorities of the supply chain. Competitive priorities differentiate companies from their competitors to gain competitive advantage.
Define supply chain strategy (1 to 2 sentences). Provide an example of a supply chain strategy from your research or a personal example (1 to 2 sentences).
Define business strategy (1 to 2 sentences). Align business strategy to supply chain strategy (1 sentence). Provide an example of how the supply chain strategy supports the business strategy (1 to 2 sentences).
Define a competitive advantage (1 to 2 sentences). Provide an example of supply chain professionals using a supply chain strategy (i.e. you defined this in paragraph 1) to gain a competitive advantage (1 to 2 sentences)
Copy and paste
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.